Metal Gear Domestic Metal Gear Domestic

Extras

The movie rocked. But when I went to the extras section and looked for the easter eggs I couldn't find the 'awesome handheld unit'. So instead I clicked on the Nintendo DS. ;)

Zelda's PRIDE force Zelda's PRIDE force

But what does it mean?

I thought that was probably the best Zelda parody to date. But one thing still bugs me. (Hoping I'm not completely daft and the only person on earth who doesn't know this...) What does the triforce mean then? I mean, what does pride have to do with lesbianism? :S

One Love V2 One Love V2

...

W00t! Flash authors of t3h world unite!

DALEKS vs Doctor Who DALEKS vs Doctor Who

...

BLASPHEMY! BLASPHEMY! BLASPHEMY!

TMBG: Particle Man TMBG: Particle Man

Good work.

I didn't undestand that one at all. But I did recognise the Mariopaint music in the credits (you didn't mention that).

Pulsatilla (Teaser) Pulsatilla (Teaser)

Well Done

It's obvious that you put a lot of work into this film. I personally preferred Hoy Te Amo's style but I respect the amount of effort presented in your film. It seemed a bit Kingdom Hearts-esque, what with the beach and the falling star business but a solid work nonetheless. I look forward to the full version.

Nimbin: Pilot Nimbin: Pilot

When's it on?

Are people in Nimbin really that dumb? Anyho. Congratulations on making it to TV man. You should tell us when this stuff'll be on so your fans in Aus (ie me) know when to tune in.

~Zannek (The guy who told you how your 'friend' Gohan/Vegeta stole the Brolly DVD and got it signed by Chris Sabbat at Supanova 2003)

Gerkinman responds:

its not on yet, its a pilot, whether or not SBS decide to pay me to make a series is yet to be seen

FLCL Theme Music Video v2 FLCL Theme Music Video v2

sw333333333333333333t

Damn that was funny. I have no idea why I cannot stop myself from having fits of laughter over the fact that those lyrics were actually taken seriously ('specially the "ride on shooting star" bit).

Thou art hereby a legend.

~Zannek

Kingdom Hearts Kingdom Hearts

Hmm...

It seems that you just took the manga scans and 'coloured them in'. You did animate them however, and while it's almost blatant plaugerism (you didn't even make a credit to Aku-Tenshi for supplying the script that you also copied), I thought it was cool. Like the other posts say: Add some sound. Even a KH tune in the background would do.

~Zannek

Flash to the Future Flash to the Future

Pfeh.

I'm not one for flash remakes. I liked the original. Personally, I think you wasted your time. Good work on the graphics tho. They were 1337.